酒店英语口语对话培训(酒店专业英语对话)

时间:2024-09-12 浏览:36 分类:英语口语

今天给各位分享酒店英语口语对话培训的知识,其中也会对酒店专业英语对话进行解释,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,别忘了关注本站,现在开始吧!

酒店英语口语对话培训(酒店专业英语对话)

酒店前厅服务英语口语情景对话

酒店前厅服务英语口语情景对话如下:

R: Good morning,madam, how may I help you?

G: Hi, I booked a room under the name of Lily Bass, can you please check me in?

R: Sure, please hold on for a second.

I am sorry, madam, there is no Lily Bass. Do you have our hotel's confirmation letter?

G: No, they didn't give me the letter, but only a number.

R: The confirmation number also works, what is the number, please?

G: 232987.

R: Okay. A single room for Lisa Bass, Ms Lisa Bass?

G: Oh, shoot, they didn't hear me right, it is not Lisa, it is Lily.

R: Sorry for our mistake, I have changed the record for you.

G: Never mind. Here're my passport and credit card.

R: Thank you, just a moment.

Sorry for keep you waiting, your room is on the 12th floor, and here is your key.

G: Thanks!

R: You're welcome. Good night!

想要了解更多关于英语口语的详细情况,推荐咨询美联英语。美联英语教学国际化内容(国际化师资+国际化教材+运用互联网的专业课堂)专业教师=国仔激际认漏戚搏证+定期专业评估+专业培训体系+“第二语言教学之返祥父”倾囊指导专业服务,拥有便捷约课查询系统,SA跟进指导,学习报告分析,时尚国际化的学习环境,助力学生更好的学习。【免费领取英语试听课】

酒店常用的英语口语

以下是一些酒店常用升和的英语口语:

1、Welcome to our hotel. - 欢迎来到我们的酒店。

2、How may I assist you? - 我可以帮您什么忙?

3、Do you have a reservation? - 您有预订吗?

4、May I see your ID and credit card, please? - 可以请您出示身份证和信用卡吗?

5、Your room is on the 7th floor. Here is your key card. - 您的房间在七楼。这是您的房卡。

6、Would you like a wake-up call tomorrow morning? - 明天早上需要叫醒服务吗?

7、What time is breakfast served? - 早餐什么时候开始供应?

8、Could you please make a dinner reservation for us tonight? - 今晚能为我们预定晚餐吗?

9、How do I access the Wi-Fi in my room? - 我如何在房间里连接Wi-Fi?

10、Can you recommend any local attractions or restaurants? - 您能推荐一些当地的景点或餐厅吗?

以下是一些练习英语口语的方法:

1、多听多说: 尽可能地多听英语,以便更好地了解语音、语调和发音。同时,也要尝试用英语来表达自己的想法,进行日常对话态笑笑。

2、参加语言课程: 加入英语语言学校或参加英语班级可以接受正式的教育,帮助你提高英语能力。

3、组织小组会议:与同样学习英语的朋友或同事组织会议,讨论各种主题,这是一个锻炼口语的好机会。

4、看电影、电视剧和纪录片: 以英语为母语的电影、电视剧和纪录片中都有丰富的英语语言资源,这是一个很好的学习语言的方式。

5、模仿英语流利的人: 找到一个英语流利的人作为榜样,并模仿他们的帆含口音和语调,以此提高自己的英语表达水平。

6、使用英语学习应用程序: 英语学习应用程序可以提供各种英语语言素材,包括单词、语法和口语,这是一个方便快捷的学习方式。

7、练习发音: 花时间学习正确的发音和语调,因为这是一个重要的元素,可帮助你在交流中更加自信。

住酒店日常英语口语对话汇总

出国旅游免不了去入住酒店,学习一些基本的英语口语对话,更有利于提升自己的能力,下面是住酒店日常英语口语对话汇总,一皮手厅起来了解下吧:

【住酒店日燃隐常英语口语对话汇总】

A:Good morning, sir. How may I help you?

A:早上好,先生。有什么可以为您效劳的吗?

B:Good morning! Do you have any rooms available at the moment?

B:早上好,请问现在有空房吗?

A:Yes, we do. What kind of room would you like?

A:是的,先生。您想要什么样的房间呢?

B:I'd like a suite for four nights.

B:我想要一间套房,住四晚。

A:Please wait a moment while I check availability. Ah, I'm sorry, sir. We only have a double room available now.

A:请稍等。我为您查一下。啊!很抱歉,先生,我们现在只有双人间了。

B:That's all right. How much do they cost?

B:那也可以。双人间是怎么收费的?

A:Each night costs 320 RMB, but for a four night stay, we can offer a discount of 15% .

A:每晚人民币320元。但如果您住四天,可以打15%的折扣。

B:How much in total?

B:一共需要多少钱?

A:1088 RMB.

A:人民币1088元。

B:Is breakfast included?

B:这个费用里包括早餐的费用吗?

A:Yes, it is. You also have free use of the leisure facilities here.

A:是的,而且您还可以免费使用这里的休闲设施。

B:That's fine. I'll get it.

B:很好,那我就住这了。

A:OK. Please fill out this form with your details.

A:好的,请您详细填写这份表格。

【酒店办理入住英语对话】

A:We reserved a double room for you.

甲:我们为您预订薯铅了一间双人房。

B:May I have a look at the room?

乙:我可以看一下房间吗?

A:Certainly. Your room is on the sixth floor.

甲:当然可以。您的房间在6楼。

B:I've got altogether three pieces of baggage.

乙:我共有3件行李。

A:Don't worry, the porter will help you.

甲:别担心,服务员会帮您拿的。

经典句型:Is the checkin procedure finished? 住宿登记手续办好了吗?

A:Is the checkin procedure finished?

甲:住宿登记手续办好了吗?

B:Yes. This is your receipt and room card.

乙:是的。这是您的收据和房卡。

A:Where is the elevator?

甲:电梯在哪儿?

B:It's over there.

乙:就在那边。

句型讲解:

check in表示入住登记。相反,check out表示结账离开。

【住酒店要求换房间英语对话】

A:Please change a room for me. 甲:请给我换个房间。

B:What's the matter? 乙:怎么了?

A:There is no hot water in this room. 甲:房间里没有热水。

B:Sorry, I'll send someone to have a look. 乙:对不起,我会派人去看看。

A:Please come as soon as possible. 甲:请尽快来。

经典句型:Something is wrong with the toilet. 马桶坏了。

A:What can I do for you?

甲:需要什么帮助?

B:Something is wrong with the toilet.

乙:马桶坏了。

A:We'll send someone to repair it immediately.

甲:我们马上派人去修。

句型讲解:

如果对房间的设施或旅馆的服务不满意,可以向旅馆的Room Service Section(客房服务部)或者bell captain(领班)进行投诉,提出自己的要求。

【住酒店结账的英语对话】

A:I would like to check out.

甲:我要结账。

B:Please show me your room card.

乙:请出示您的房卡。

A:Here you are.

甲:给你。

经典句型:Are you paying in cash or by credit? 您用现金还是信用卡结账?

A:Are you paying in cash or by credit? 甲:您用现金还是信用卡结账?

B:I'll pay by credit.

乙:用信用卡。

A:Here is your bill. Please sign here. 甲:这是您的账单。请在这里签名。

句型讲解:

check out意思是付账后离开,如果后面接旅馆或房间,用介词of。如:The last guests checked out of their rooms in the morning.最后一批客人在上午结账退房了。名词形式是Checkout is at midday in this hotel.本旅店中午结账。

酒店英语口语情景对话

出门在外,住是一个大问题,要是去到国外旅游怎么用英语去预定酒店入住姿昌镇酒店呢?下面是酒店英语口语情景对话,一起来了解下吧:迹粗

【迅中酒店英语口语情景对话】

R:Good afternoon,Sir and Madam.May I help you?

下午好,先生夫人,需要我帮忙吗?

G:Good afternoon,I'm Jack Wilson.My wife and I have just arrived.We'd like to have a room at your hotel for tonight.

下午好,我是杰克威尔逊.我和我的妻子刚刚抵达我们需要今晚在旅店住一晚

R:Welcome to our hotel.Have you made any reservations?

欢迎来到我们旅馆,你有预约吗?

G:I'm afraid not.Could you arrange a twin-bed room with a bath for us?

恐怕没有.你能安排一个可以洗澡的双人床房间吗?

R:Wait a moment,please...Oh,Room 1111 is available,which commands a good view of Huangpu River.

请等一下.哦,可以用1111室,它临黄浦江的景色 .

酒店英语口语对话培训(酒店专业英语对话)

G:Great,l'll take it.How much do you charge?

太好了,我定了,多少钱?

R:RMB 720 Yuan

720元

G:OK

好的

R:Please show me your passports and fill in this registration form.

请让我看看你的护照,并填写登记表.

G:I'll take care of it.

我会搞定的.

R:Thank you.Would you please pay RMB 1500 Yuan as deposit?

需要付1500元.

G:Here you are

给你

R:Thanks.This is the receipt,key and the room card to Room 1111.The bellman will show you up with your baggage.I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.

这是收据,这是1111房间的钥匙和房卡.侍者将带您和您的行李去你的房间.我希望您能在这里过得愉快.

G:That's very kind of you.

【酒店退房英语对话】

A:What's the matter?

A:有什么事情?

B:Checking out, please.

B:我要退房。

A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.

A:能把钥匙给我吗?谢谢。这是您的账单。

B:Excuse me. What are these charges?

B:对不起。这几笔钱是怎么回事?

A:Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.

A;哦,这些是电话费,这些是酒吧里的开销。

B:Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.

B:等等。我是打过一个电话,可我没有打过外线啊。

A:I know, sir. Those aren't telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.

A:我知道。先生。这些不是电话公司的收费,这些是旅馆收的。

B:Isn't that a bit excessive?

B:这是不是有点过分?

A:I'm sorry,sir. It's our policy.

A;对不起,先生。这是我们的规矩。

B:OK. Here is the money.

B:好了。给你钱。

A:Thank you. Welcome to our hotel again.

A:谢谢。欢迎再来。

【酒店预订客房英语对话】

Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好,我能帮您什么吗?

Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?

下午好,这里是北京外贸公司,我想订一间套房,有吗?

R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?

有的,先生,可以告诉我您的名字吗?

C: West, W-E-S-T.

R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?

谢谢,WEST先生。请问你要住多久呢?

C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.

我将会住很长一段时间的。

R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.

很高兴你将会在我们酒店长住。

C: How much is the suite, please?

请问套房多少钱呢?

R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.

您订的套房一天是320元。

C: Does that include attendance?

有包括服务费吗?

R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.

320元一天,包含服务费。

C: Meals included?

餐费有包含在内吗?

R: Meals are extra, not included.

餐费是另外算的,不包含在内。

C: What services come with that?

都还有些其他的什么服务吗?

R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.

您的房间有一间带空调的卧室,一间客厅,一间浴室,一台彩电,一部电话并且每天都有主要的国际新闻报送到您的房间。

C: Do I have to pay in advance?

我需要提前预付吗?

R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.

要的,您需要先预付一半,稍后会设定一个帐户。

C: On which floor is the suite?

套房在几楼呢?

R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.

我们提供两个套房供您选择。一个是在一楼,另一个是在十三楼。两个套房都带浴室并且都是朝南的。

C: What’s the difference between them?

它们之间有什么不同呢?

R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。

条件和价格都是一样的,没什么不同。

C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.

哪一间更安静?

R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.

三楼的那一间是非常安静的。房间号是1316。

C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。

我想我还是订三楼的那一间吧。

R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?

好的,那您抵店和离店的日期是?

C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.

不知道,但是大概会住17至20天吧。

R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.

那我们只能确认一个房间给您,从10号至27号,恐怕我们不能保证27号之后有房间给您了。

C: What if there isn’t any room then?

是不是那之后都没有房间了?

R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.

不要急,先生,我们也可以将您列在等候名单上或者在最近的地方为您找一家酒店。

C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.

好的,谢谢,再见。

【酒店引客进房英语对话】

Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您们旅途愉快吗?

Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,谢谢。

FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

欢迎到9楼,我是楼层服务员。如果有什么需要,请告诉我。

B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪儿呢?

FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.

BELLOW先生、夫人,请走好,沿着这儿走就可以了。

Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?

你是怎么会知道我们的名字?

FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.

您们的名字在908房的预抵名单上,把房间的钥匙给我好吗?我帮您们开门。

B: Here it is. 在这。

FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲门,然后引领客人进房间并开灯)这边请。

B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?

谢谢,我们的行李什么时候送上来?

FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.

您们的行李马上就送上来了。行李员正在处理当中。

B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(环视房间)

FA: How do you like this room? 您觉得这房间怎么样呢?

M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.

看起来很舒适。我们很喜欢。

FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.

(把窗帘拉开)这房间朝南并面对着黄浦江,景色很好。

M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!

FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房间钥匙交给BELLOW先生)这是您的钥匙。

酒店英语口语对话培训(酒店专业英语对话)

酒店英语口语对话培训的介绍就聊到这里吧,感谢你花时间阅读本站内容,更多关于酒店专业英语对话、酒店英语口语对话培训的信息别忘了在本站进行查找喔。

发表评论